Sunday, 26 January 2025

s9

 Here’s a 2-minute song based on your inputs:


Verse 1
I don’t know everything, I’m just on my knees,
Full-on depends on my God, He’s all I need.
My hope, my salvation, my guiding light,
I’m preparing to see His love shining bright.

Chorus
One thousand years like a single day,
Walking in the truth of Jesus' way.
Oh brother, heaven’s gate is small,
But His love is big, and it’s worth it all.
Don’t choose the fire, don’t lose your soul,
Come to Jesus, let Him make you whole.

Verse 2
The world may call, but I won’t stray,
I’m holding on to His word every day.
Though the road is narrow, His grace is wide,
In His arms forever, I’ll abide.

Chorus
One thousand years like a single day,
Walking in the truth of Jesus' way.
Oh brother, heaven’s gate is small,
But His love is big, and it’s worth it all.
Don’t choose the fire, don’t lose your soul,
Come to Jesus, let Him make you whole.

Bridge
Through trials, through fire, His love remains,
Every step I take, He breaks my chains.
The path may be tough, but His promise is true,
Brother, He’s waiting for me and for you.

Outro
So I’ll sing to my Savior, I’ll lift His name,
Jesus is my way, my hope, my aim.
Heaven waits, don’t hesitate,
Come to His love, don’t let it be too late.


తెలుగు పాట లిరిక్స్


పల్లవి
నాకు అన్ని తెలియవు, నా  కాళ్ల మీదే ఉన్నాను,
నా దేవుడైన యేసుపై పూర్తిగా ఆధారపడ్డాను.
నా ఆశ, నా రక్షణ, నన్ను నడిపే దీపం ఆయనే 
నా దేవుని ప్రేమను చూడటానికి సిద్ధమవుతున్నాను.

చరణం 1
వెయ్యి సంవత్సరాలు ఒక్క రోజులా ఉంటుంది 
యేసు మార్గంలో నడుస్తూ  సాగిపోతాను 
ఓ సోదరా, స్వర్గమార్గం చిన్నది, నారక మార్గం చిన్నది 
నరకం ఎంచుకోవద్దు, ఆత్మను కోల్పోవద్దు,

ఇదిగో ఆయన ప్రేమ గొప్పది, దానికీ విలువ ఉంది.
యేసు వైపు రండి, ఆయన నిన్ను ప్రేమిస్తారు 

చరణం 2
ప్రపంచం పిలిచినా, నేను తొలగను,
ప్రతిరోజూ ఆయన వాక్యాన్ని పట్టుకుని ఉంటాను.
ఆయన మార్గం ఉన్నతమైనది 

ఆయన కృప విశాలంగా ఉంటుంది,
నిత్యము ఆయన ఆరాధనలో నిలుస్తాను.

పల్లవి
అయన ద్రుష్టి లో  వెయ్యి సంవత్సరాలు ఒక్క రోజు,
యేసు మార్గంలో నడుస్తూ సాగిపో నీవు 
ఓ సోదరా, స్వర్గమార్గం చిన్నది,
కానీ ఆయన ప్రేమ గొప్పది, దానికీ విలువ ఉంది.
నరకం ఎంచుకోవద్దు, ఆత్మను కోల్పోవద్దు,
యేసు వైపు రండి, ఆయన మనసుని నింపుతాడు.

మధ్యగీతం
పరీక్షలు, అగ్ని నుండి ఆయన ప్రేమ నిలుస్తుంది,
ప్రతీ అడుగులో, నా సంకెళ్లు విరగగొడతాడు.
మార్గం కఠినమైనది, కానీ ఆయన వాగ్దానం నిజమౌతుంది,
సోదరా, ఆయన మనకై  ఎదురుచూస్తున్నాడు.

ముగింపు
నా రక్షకునికి కోరకు  పాట పాడుతాను, ఆయన నామం పొగడుతాను,
యేసు నా మార్గం, నా ఆశ, నా లక్ష్యం.
పరలోక రాజ్యం ఎదురుచూస్తోంది, ఆలస్యం చేయకండి,
ఆయన ప్రేమ కొరకు రండి, ఆలస్యం చేయకండి.





In the heart of dreams

where the stories flow

We’re climbing high

let the good times show

SMALL HILLS STUDIOS

come take a ride

Join the fun

it’s a thrilling stride

Lights

camera

action

let’s ignite the scene

Creating magic

living out our dreams

SMALL HILLS STUDIOS

together we’ll stand

With every single moment

let’s make it grand

Share the laughter

let your spirit soar

In our little world

No comments:

Post a Comment